You can choose the following payment methods.
1. Money transfer via bank counters
2. Money transfer via ATM
3. Money transfer via Internet
Bank: SCB Bank
Name: Toke Arason Terkelsen
* Please keep the payment slip for reference and send to [email protected]
** Please remember to include decimal point.
And send the document to :
Thai E Solution co., Ltd.
Nongprue, Banglamung , Pattaya
Chonburi – Thailand 20250
Tax reference number : 0505552000973
E-mail: [email protected]
These terms and conditions become effective immediately after you purchase a product or service. You must agree the following terms and conditions before you buy any of our products or services. Violations of the Terms of Service will result to suspension or termination of your services.
Thailand has certain rules on identification and therefore we ask for these if necessary.
Our Site and mobile application use forms in which you give us contact information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. For certain services, we may also request a credit card number, government identification number, or other financial information. We will then create an account number for you.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site, mobile application, or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given.
1. Withholding tax applies only to web hosting services. No tax to be withhold on dedicated server and domain registration/renewal charges.
2. Withholding tax does not apply to individuals.
3. You can have withholding tax for service fee over 1000 baht.
4. 3% withholding tax for companies or limited partnerships in Thailand and 1% withholding tax for government departments or state enterprises.
5. We issue you a receipt if and only if we receive the withholding tax document from you.
Unacceptable material on all services purchased from THAIHOSTING.ASIA Web Hosting include:
1. Web site considered harmful to the royal institution or the religious instituions is strictly prohibited.
2. Any site found to host pornography or linking to pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
3. Web site related to bittorent, tracker, pirate software, Hacker, Warez, Crack, Backdoor, Phishing, Trojan, Virus, Worm, or other Malware is strictly prohibited.
4. Gambling related websites are strictly prohibited.
5. Offering video and/or audio streaming or downloads, MP3 Files, Games and shareware is not permitted on any THAIHOSTING.ASIA server.
6. Hacking, which includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card “phishing” techniques are also prohibited.
7. Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another’s copyright or other intellectual property rights. Uploading or linking to any content that violates another’s right of publicity or privacy.
8. Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
9. Web site that violates the Computer Crime Act B.E.2550 (Thailand).
10. Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
11. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:
1. Web site offering Free Hosting, Free Web Space, Free Blog, Free Webboard, Free Image Hosting, Free File Hosting, Free Email is prohibited. Paid offering for these type of service is also prohibited.
2. Hosting large amounts of data not specifically tied (“linked”) to your hosting account. THAIHOSTING.ASIA encourages users looking for file storage/backup solutions to seek other services that specialize in this.
3. Web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy)
4. WordPress MU, Discuz, ECmall, Ucenter, Moodle e-Learning, or any other script that we considered to consume excessive resources are not allowed.
Unacceptable material on all VPS servers, Dedicated Servers and Colocation Servers include:
1. Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Peer-to-peer activities are also prohibited.
2. Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
3. Run any types of Camfrog Servers.
Unacceptable material on all VPS servers include:
1. Use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.
2. Exceed a 15 minute load average greater than two (2) times the amount of CPU cores given.
Agreement between Customer and Service Provider
1. THAIHOSTING.ASIA reserves the right to cancel the order if the data you have provided is incorrect.
2. Domain name can not be renamed. You have to buy a new one if you wish to change the name.
3. Customers have the right to register/transfer free domain name for some hosting packages that include a free domain name for 1 month after the package is purchased. After 1 month the promotion is not valid and your must pay for the domain.
4. We will attempt to provide the services within 24 hours after you have paid for them.
5. We contact you by email. In case you lost your email, we may ask information to continue servicing you such as passport.
6. THAIHOSTING.ASIA reserves the right to temporary suspend your account if the account exceed quota or traffic specified in the packages. For this matter you must contact our sales to upgrade your packages.
7. We reserves the right to temporary suspend your service if you have not paid for them according to the billing cycle. After 1 month, if you still have not paid for the service may result in deletion for your data which is not recoverable.
8. The use of more than 50,000 inodes on any shared account may potentially result in suspension. This Agreement shall apply to only Shared Web Hosting Service.
9. THAIHOSTING.ASIA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice if excessive resources are consumed. An appropriate refund will be provided if we cancel your service. This Agreement shall apply to all services including Dedicated Servers and Co-location Services.
10. Dedicated Servers or Colocation Servers that consumed excessive bandwidth must use DirectNetwork Port instead of Share Switch. This Agreement shall apply to Dedicated Servers and Co-location Services.
11. Website Files , Email Files , Database Files, or any file hosted on the server that is infected with computer virus will be removed automatically without notice. This Agreement shall apply to only Shared Web Hosting Service.
12. Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. THAIHOSTING.ASIA is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on THAIHOSTING.ASIA servers. This Agreement shall apply to all services except Dedicated Servers and Co-location Services where you must design and implement your own backup system.
13. Web design, web development, or programming support are not covered in all hosting packages.
14. The free domain name that come with some hosting packages can not be exchanged foe discount.
15. THAIHOSTING.ASIA gives you an unconditional 15-day money back guarantee on shared hosting, reseller, and VPS solutions for any customer.
After these 15 days the products are not refundable.
16. THAIHOSTING.ASIA gives you an unconditional 15-day money back guarantee on shared hosting, reseller, and VPS solutions for any customer.
After these 15 days the products are not refundable.
17. No refund will be given if cancellation notice is received after the trial period.
18. THAIHOSTING.ASIA reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
Money back Guarantee/Refund Policy
1. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
2. Money back guarantee is valid to 15 days after you purchase our service.
3. Customers must specify a reason for refund request.
4. Refund does not apply to setup fees, domain name purchases, or bank transfer fee.
5. Your website will be suspended after you request for refund.
6. Refund will be provided within 1-2 weeks after refund have been requested.